We are a group of Irish owners of French Leaseback investment properties who have experienced difficulties with the investment (to put it mildly).
We want owners to join together to lobby for change in this deeply flawed investment scheme which has, in effect, been facilitated by the French government.
Do get in touch if you’d like to be involved.
Make your voice heard –
- Get in touch with your MEP. Get a list of current Irish MEPs in the EU Parliament.
- If you feel you were mis-sold then submit a complaint to the CCPC (in Ireland) or your national consumer body.
- Sign the petition on Change.org
- Organise with other owners in your development and become a member of French National Federation of Owners of Residences du Tourisme at www.fnaprt.com
- Drop a line to Sinead at www.frenchleaseback.info.